Call for Abstracts
All work addressing any aspect of Regenerative Medicine, Cell-based Therapies and Tissue Repair and Inflammation across Organ Systems invited.
- Early bird deadline for submissions extended to February 1, 2013
- Deadline for abstract submissions is March 1, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS
**All questions must be completed in order for application to be considered.**
All OSU and non-OSU students and fellows who submit abstracts by the early-bird deadline as first author will be recognized with a registration fee waiver, plus networking opportunities at the Poster Reception held on the first evening of the Conference.
Guidelines for submission
All abstract submissions will be compiled into an abstract book. Therefore, the formatting requirements are as follows (see example for layout):
- Abstracts must be no more than 1 page, single-spaced.
- Submit as Microsoft Word Document
- Fonts: Times New Roman, Symbol (for Greek letters)
- Font Size: 11 point
- Margins: 1” on all sides
- Abstract Size: Not to exceed 300 words (only text allowed)
- Title: In upper case - not to exceed 75 letters
- Authors: Write first initials and spell last name in full
- Affiliation: Not to exceed 25 words
- Background: Not to exceed 25 words
- Hypothesis: Not to exceed 25 words
- Methods: Not to exceed 25 words
- Results: Not less than 100 words
- Discussion: Not to exceed 50 words
- Conclusion: Not to exceed 25 words
- Sponsor: Not to exceed 50 letters
Presentation guidelines will be provided along with finalist notification (after finalists are selected).
Abstract submission instructions
- Go to our abstract submission webpage: www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=t2c2013
- If it is your first time using the EasyChair system for abstract submission, you will need to sign up for an account. It is completely free and takes only a minute to complete.
- Once you have logged in, select “New Submission” at the top of the page.
- Complete all of your personal information, and the personal information of any additional authors of your poster.
- Provide your abstract title, and a short description in the abstract boxes. DO NOT submit your entire abstract here. We need it attached as a Word document, and that will come at a later step.
- You must provide a minimum of 3 “keywords” to characterize your submission.
- Select one topic that your paper should be categorized with. (“Other” is an option).
- You will then need to upload your paper. We can accept submissions in either type of Word file extension (.doc or .docx). Click “Browse”, select your paper from your hard-drive, and then hit submit. The uploading may take a few minutes, please do not click the “submit” button more than once, as it will upload more than once.
- If completed successfully, you will be sent to the next page that confirms your submission. You will also be sent an e-mail confirming submission.
- If you have any difficulties during the submission process, please contact Sarah Beidelschies, at 614-366-2536 or Sarah.Beidelschies@osumc.edu.