Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Portal is now closed. See Poster Session Details Below.
If you need to upload a PDF of your abstract please go to: Abstract Submission Portal.
Poster Session Details
Poster Session Set Up/Take Down
Poster Set Up: Thursday, March 9th 7:30AM-8:30AM
Registration: Thursday, March 9th Starts at 7:30AM
Poster Take Down: Friday, March 10th 6:30PM
Poster Awards: Friday, March 10th 5:15PM to 6:30PM
Poster Session Schedule
Thursday March 9, 2017 11:25am-12:15pm Poster Presentations
6:45-7:45pm Poster Session/Reception (Performance Hall/Great Hall)
Friday March 10, 2017 8:00-9:30am Poster Presentations
5:15-6:30pm Poster Viewing and Awards
Posters should be a maximum of 48 inches tall by 48 inches wide. No standard format or font is required.
All work addressing any aspect of Regenerative Medicine, Cell-based Therapies and Tissue Repair and Inflammation across Organ Systems invited.
- Free/Discounted Registration Deadline with abstract submission is Wednesday, Febuary 22, 2017 by 11:59pm.
- Deadline for abstract submission is Friday, February 24, 2017.
All OSU and non-OSU students and fellows who submit abstracts by the free/discounted registration deadline above as first author will be recognized with a registration fee waiver. All secondary authors will have a discounted registration fee of $100. Contact email@example.com to register under the free or discounted registration offer. A manual form may be required for Early Bird and Free/Discounted Registrations and will be emailed to attendees after submission.
Guidelines for submission
All abstract submissions will be compiled into an abstract book. Therefore, the formatting requirements are as follows (see example for layout):
- Abstracts must be no more than 1 page, single-spaced.
- Submit as Microsoft Word Document
- Fonts: Times New Roman, Symbol (for Greek letters)
- Font Size: 11 point
- Margins: 1” on all sides
- Abstract Size: Not to exceed 300 words (only text allowed)
- Title: In upper case - not to exceed 75 letters
- Authors: Write first initials and spell last name in full
- Affiliation: Not to exceed 25 words
- Background: Not to exceed 25 words
- Hypothesis: Not to exceed 25 words
- Methods: Not to exceed 25 words
- Results: Not less than 100 words
- Discussion: Not to exceed 50 words
- Conclusion: Not to exceed 25 words
- Sponsor: Not to exceed 50 letters
Presentation guidelines will be provided along with finalist notification (after finalists are selected).
Abstract submission instructions
- Go to our abstract submission webpage to submit. (SUBMISSION PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED)
- If it is your first time using the EasyChair system for abstract submission, you will need to sign up for an account. It is completely free and takes only a minute to complete.
- Once you have logged in, select “New Submission” at the top of the page.
- Complete all of your personal information, and the personal information of any additional authors of your poster.
- Provide your abstract title, and a short description in the abstract boxes. DO NOT submit your entire abstract here. We need it attached as a PDF (only), and that will come at a later step.
- You must provide a minimum of 3 “keywords” to characterize your submission.
- Select one topic that your paper should be categorized with. (“Other” is an option).
- You will then need to upload your paper, file attachment MANDATORY . We can accept submissions only as a PDF. Click “Browse”, select your paper from your hard-drive, and then hit submit. The uploading may take a few minutes, please do not click the “submit” button more than once, as it will upload more than once.
- If completed successfully, you will be sent to the next page that confirms your submission. You will also be sent an e-mail confirming submission.
- If you have any difficulties during the submission process, please contact Brent Toto, at 614-292-5621.